Scribner Electric Inc has a full service Residential Division. We understand that, at times, your investment will need some attention – sometimes planned, sometimes unexpected. Hiring someone you do not know can be an overwhelming and scary experience. Although you may not know us, we are here to help and inform you to the best of our ability of your options and what the cost will be. Nobody likes “sticker shock” and we will always be upfront with costs associated with your request.
Our Residential Services include:
- Trouble shooting and repair
- New construction wiring
- Phone wiring
- Lighting design and layout
- Install new ceiling fans
- New A/C wiring
- Wells and septic wiring
- Hot tub and spa wiring
- Baseboard to fan force heat conversions
- New Panels and service Strikes
- Cable wiring
- Computer wiring
- Install new can lighting
- Convert switched outlets to new lighting in bedrooms
- Generators and UPS systems (auto or manual)
- Exterior landscape lighting
- Safety and panel inspections
- GFCI outlet installation
At times, we may not be able to give a hard cost to a project due to unknown variables. In this those situations, we will do the work on a Time and Material basis (T&M).
Click images below for full view.